Appointments: Please arrive ten (10) minutes prior to your appointment to complete paperwork. In order to respect the time of our other clients, those who arrive late will have that much less time for their service(s), and will be charged in full.
Cancellations/Re-Scheduling: We request that if you need to cancel or re-schedule an appointment that you give us at least 24 hours notice to allow sufficient time to schedule another client. We require a visa or mastercard or discover card to hold all services.
Single Service Cancellation Policies:
- There will be no cancellation fee for appointments that are rescheduled with at least 24 hours notice.
- If you are calling to reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, we will charge your card for 50% of the service reserved.
- If you do not cancel an appointment you have made with at least 24 hours notice or do not show up for an appointment we will charge your credit card in the amount of 50% of the service(s) reserved.
Scheduling/Canceling packages, multiple services, or parties: A visa or master card is required when scheduling packages/multiple services/parties.
Package Cancellation Policies:
- There will be no cancellation fee for packages that are rescheduled with at least 5 days notice.
- If you are calling to reschedule with less than 5 days, we will charge your card for 25% of the package reserved.
- If you do not cancel the package you have made with at least 5 days notice or do not show up for the package we will charge your credit card in the amount of 50% of the package reserved.
Studio Cancellation Policy:
- For a full refund from a series or workshop: Cancellation must occur 48 hours prior to the start of the series or workshop. Cancellations less than 48 hours will result in a $50 service fee.
Illness: It is our goal at Zenana Spa and Wellness Center to maintain an environment of health and wellness. Our guests are comprised of a large number of pregnant women and infants. Illness presents a greater risk to these populations. Therefore, to protect the health of all of our pregnant clients, infants and staff, we ask that you call us at the earliest sign of illness to reschedule your appointment so that you can take the time to nurture yourself at home. If you have a fever, severe cough, colored nasal discharge, or stomach ailment we reserve the right to refuse service. Our clients and staff will have a better chance of remaining healthy if all guests follow these guidelines.
Right to Refuse Service: In order to serve the best interest of the client, our providers reserve the Right to Refuse Service at any time.
Exception for baby showers/mama blessings: in the event the baby is born before the party, the deposit can be used toward future services.
Gift cards are valid for a specified dollar amount, are good for one year from the date of purchase, and are not redeemable for cash. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
Mobile telephones: As a courtesy to our guests, we ask that you please turn your cell phone to silent when entering the center and step outside to take a phone call.
Personal items: Zenana Spa and Wellness Center will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Boutique Return Policy: All merchandise must be returned in good condition within 15 days from the date of purchase with a receipt in order to receive a full refund. Purchases returned after 15 days or with out a receipt will be exchanged for store/spa credit only.
Shower: If you wish to use our rain shower after your service, please inform the receptionist while making your reservation
Children: We are a family friendly business, and we strive to understand and meet the needs of children. Children are always welcome in our boutique and are welcome in our spa and wellness center during normal business hours.
We welcome babies in arms in the nail area, offer classes for moms and babies and provide services for the entire family. We embrace the premise that it is important for moms (and dads, too!) to take the time to nurture themselves so that they can feel more able to care for others.
Children are always welcome in our spa and wellness center, but we ask that you please observe the following guidelines in order for us to provide you with the optimal spa and wellness experience:
- Children are not allowed unaccompanied by an adult anywhere in the spa and wellness center.
- Sleeping, nursing, or content infants are allowed in the spa during treatments. Due to safety precautions we only allow "babes in arms" in the pedicure/manicure area. Infants sleeping in portable car seats will be allowed, at the provider's discretion, during certain treatments, such as facials and massages.