Zenana Spa and Wellness Center Lactation Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Breastfeeding is a learned art and skill, unique to every mother and child. It can be one of the most satisfying and nurturing experiences of your life, but it does not always come easily in the beginning. Under normal conditions, the breastfeeding relationship takes from two to four weeks to establish. Some mothers give up during this time because they feel confused, overwhelmed, or alone. Just click on a question below to link to the answer. Also, see our articles and links for additional breastfeeding information. Let Beyond Birth guide you through the challenges and joys of breastfeeding.
- How can I enjoy the holidays and still breastfeed?
- What are the benefits of breastfeeding?
- How long should I nurse my baby?
- Should I stop breastfeeding after I return to work?
- Can I nurse in public?
- Does my baby have colic?
- Can I breastfeed my adopted baby?
- When should a breastfed baby start eating solids?